Friday, April 13, 2012

And the Word Was Life

Life.

We need to know God.

If we get to know Him, we get to know His Promises.



Psalm 63

A Psalm of David, when he was in the wilderness of Judah.



1 O God, You are my God; I shall seek You earnestly;

My soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You,

In a dry and weary land where there is no water.

2 Thus I have seen You in the sanctuary,

To see Your power and Your glory.

3 Because Your lovingkindness is better than life,

My lips will praise You.

4 So I will bless You as long as I live;

I will lift up my hands in Your name.

5 My soul is satisfied as with marrow and fatness,

And my mouth offers praises with joyful lips.

6 When I remember You on my bed,

I meditate on You in the night watches,



7 For You have been my help,

And in the shadow of Your wings I sing for joy.

8 My soul clings to You;

Your right hand upholds me.

9 But those who seek my life to destroy it,

Will go into the depths of the earth.

10 They will be delivered over to the power of the sword;

They will be a prey for foxes.

11 But the king will rejoice in God;

Everyone who swears by Him will glory,

For the mouths of those who speak lies will be stopped.




He knows if You are Bed-Ridden.

Now go on with Your Life and 

Know that He is There for You.




References:

(1) Girlfriends in God; April 13, 2012

(2) Constant Cravings by Gwen Smith

(3) Today's Truth

(4) BibleGateway.com; New American Standard Version of the Bible

3 comments:

  1. "My soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You,
    In a dry and weary land where there is no water."

    Completely understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day at a time. One day at a time. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and one minute at a time....one minute at a time.

    ReplyDelete